CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Reunion





Carousel Ride
Train ride with Opa, Jill, Matthew and Dean
Opa and Kara enjoying the bird show



Dean check'n out the white crocodile

Mimi sharing her ice cream with Dean and Jill
Kara mowing her corn dog.  She took a little break to say "Cheese"
Me and my sister Amy, who I don't get to see very often



Jill and her cousin Maren having fun swimming
Dean doing a CANNON BALL!!
The guys playing some basketball
Curt and I during half time Make'n smores in Opa and Mimi's backyard


Being silly on the gondola ride at the Canyons in Park City
Wheeee! Going down the big hill on the gondola
Say Cheese!
Kara's first hike at the Canyons
My trail.  Pretty cool!


Last week we spent five days with my family.  It has been a few years since we were all together.  My younger sister Amy lives in Texas and me living in Vegas makes it difficult to get us all together.  Friday we spent the day at Hogle Zoo.   Dean's favorite was seeing the white crocodile.  Jill's favorite was the carousel ride.  That night us adults went to dinner at Little America.  It was so nice to spend time together and be able to talk without interruptions. (we left the kiddos with a babysitter)  Saturday we took family pictures and then went swimming at my sister-in-law's dad's beautiful house!  The guys had fun playing basketball and the the kids had fun jumping off the diving board doing cannon balls.  At night we roasted hot dogs and made smores in my parents backyard.  We use to do this when I was a kid.  Sunday we had family dinner at my parents house.  My mom made homemade ice cream and my sister Kim brought a pinata for the kids.  Monday we went to see the movie Wall-e and the boys went to the Bee's game.  It was a jammed packed week full of fun!
I am so grateful for my family.  I couldn't ask for a better family. I have wonderful parents who love to create wonderful memories.  
  

3 comments:

Kaymee said...

sounds like a fun time!!! Are you guys ever going to be home this summer??!! :)

Beebs said...

Cute pics! We had so much fun as well!!

Jessica said...

Holly........Thank you, thank you, thank you for the darling gift! I stop in and check your blog every now and then, so cute! Could you email me your mailing address? jessicajsherry@gmail.com.