YEAH! We're on our way to Cali!
Huntington Beach Parade
Taken Caris for a ride
Us girls enjoying the parade
Kara work'n on her tan
Check'n out the cool crabs in the tide pools
Curt digging a hole for Dean to play in
Good Times!
Love'n my Kara-Boo
My Ladies!
Kara trying to walk in the sand
Kara LOVED the beach!
We tuckered them out!
We spent the 4th of July in Huntington Beach this year. We had a BLAST with our good friends! We had fun watching the parade, eating lunch and watching a band play in the alley way of our friends beach house. We walked down to the beach to watch the fire works. I've never been so close. PCH was closed. It was weird to see no cars driving by. We road our bikes up and down the highway as the sun was setting. It was so much fun! The kids played until they couldn't play anymore.



4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to get away.
I love that!! We need to get some friends with a beach house :)
Hi so I am a total stranger and I think I found your blog through a friend of a friend, I want to know though where you got your swim suit. I love it!
Would you email me and let me know. Sorry i dont usually post on strangers blogs, but I just have to know where you got it.
thanks,
Katie katie577@hotmail.com
K sorry to bug you again but what brand is your suit? I can't seem to find it on Macy's.
thanks so much
katie
Post a Comment