CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving at Mimi and Opa's this year.  The food was great, and the company even better!  I haven't been home for 5 months, so it was good to see my family and my 93 year old Grandma.  The kids had fun playing with their cousins.  We did our family tradition of making gingerbread houses and I think we added going to Tea at the Grand America to our traditions.  Jill and her cousin Maren looked so cute as they poured themselves their tea (hot chocolate).   

Dean making his gingerbread house
Jill and me at Tea
Jill holding her tea cup just right with her pinky out. 
Taking a stroll in the court yard of the Grand America
The girls!  (I have to add my dad who LOVES his girls took us to Tea)
Sleep overs are so much fun with our cousins!

4 comments:

Katie Morgan said...

You were definitely missed! I'm glad you had a great time! We look forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!!

Laura said...

How fun that you could visit utah! Your kids are growing up. They are so cute!
Laura Huff

Natalie Hansen said...

How fun. It looks like you had a fun time. Your kids are darling.

Just the Seven of Us said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!! You look GEORGEOUS!!!