CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New York

I just got back from spending a week in New York with my mom and sister Amy.   We had an absolute blast taking in all that we could of  New York.   Our first day we went straight to the shopping on Canal Street buying purses, earrings, hats, sunglasses.... Let's just say it was a good shopping day.  We enjoyed seeing a White Christmas, Wicked, The Rocketts and my favorite the Nutcracker!  We hit some of the must eat restaurants like Serendipity and Katz.  Oh, I could go for a frozen hot chocolate right now!  We spent probably 2 days on 5 avenue shopping.  You know how we like to shop :)  It was great to spend time with my mom and sister who I don't see often since she lives so far away. Our husbands were great at being Mr. Mom!  
(for those of you who are wondering who the 4 person is in the pictures. It's my cousin Jane - the dark haired one. She lives in New York and met up with us on her days off from work.)

Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, Yum!
The Plaza Hotel
FAO Schwartz 
Midnight snack at Junior's
Excited to see White Christmas

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I've never been to NYC, and going with girlfriends/mom/etc. is a dream! Good for you, and for Curt for being a good sport about playing Mr. Mom for the week!

Sara Liechty said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'd love to go to NYC someday! What a great dad Curt is! I'm so glad you got some Girl Time!

Janey said...

I definately want your pictures. It was so much fun seeing you. The pictures make me miss it already! My email is janeggardiner@yahoo.com and my address is 15 west 96th street apt.9 New York, NY 10025- Thanx and Happy Birthday I believe on this very day if my memory serves me correctly- Hope you are out doing something fun! love jane

Janey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.