CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to YOU my Kara-Boo!



Kara eating her YUMMY German chocolate cake (my FAV!)

The kids eating Curt's famous pancakes with their cousins from Utah.

Celebrating Kara's Birthday and the Shark Reef.


I can't believe a year has gone by and that my little girl is one. She is so much fun! She is my little jibber jabber, my little shadow, my little baby that I love so much!

4 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Happy Birthday to Kara! She's a little cutie. The cake and pancakes look soooo yummy!

Natalie Hansen said...

That is crazy Holly, I can't believe she is already one. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies. I love keep updated with you and your family. Keep in touch.

Natalie

Natalie Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beebs said...

Holly it was so fun to come! And look Curt you do exsist! :-)