CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GOING PRIVATE

I started my blog private and then took it off so more friends and family could view our blog. But I have decided to go back to being private. If you're interested in keeping up with us leave me your e-mail address. Any of you that have found me from other peoples blogs and would like to continue to view our blog let me know and I'd be happy to add you to the invite list.

14 comments:

Natalie Hansen said...

I would love to be invited and keep up with your cute family.

natdavefamily@yahoo.com

Natalie

MediocreMama said...

holly.wever@gmail.com

:)

Janell said...

Hey Holly, send me an invite please!

Janell

janellgregerson@yahoo.com

Beebs said...

Well you better add us!

*Madi*Zobrist*coolio*awesome*fun(ny)*amazingly ENERGETIC!!!* said...

Hey Holly, its Madison Zobrist. Would love it if you sent an invite to our family;
madcutie@cox.net

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! We can't not know what you and your cute fam are up to! lindsaybanner1@hotmail.com

Tiffany & Co. said...

Yes, please! tiffany.averett@gmail.com

Ashley K. said...

Can I make the list?

Anonymous said...

Me too! amyleav@gmail.com

Jek said...

me three!
jessica

Sarah said...

If it's OK, add me too! biglizard78@hotmail.com

Lynds said...

Holly, I just found your blog, and would love to be able to still view it. lyndsayweston@yahoo.com (Taylor's sister)

JENNIE! said...

invite me too... )
jennie

suzy said...

add me too :)
suzytwirth@yahoo