




Jill turned three on the 10th. She is my cute little chicky baby. She is such a good girl. I can count on one hand the times she has been sent to time out. I just have to give her a look of disappointment and that's enough punishment for her. She can't get enough of Disney Princesses. She will pretend play for hours with her "girls" as she likes to call them. She can't get enough of apple juice, cheese, baby carrots and suckers.
She is a sweet little girl and I am so grateful to be her mother.
Happy Birthday Jill - I love you!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Happy Birthday Jill
Posted by holly at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birhday, Jill! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. And how adorable is the rain jacket and umbrella? We don't even own an umbrella here in rainy seattle!
We are loving it up here. It just feels like home. The people are great and our neighbors are wonderful. Trav likes the work so far, we have high hopes for this practice and right now we are working out the kinks. But all in all, we're good. Thanks for asking. So are you planning to come up this summer? We could go camping in the San Juan islands and whale watching! Or hit up a baseball game! We'd love to have you!!!
What a sweetie pie!!! Happy Birthday Jill. And Holly, by the way, you are looking GReAT! I think we should call you HOTTY - You inspired me to go get an eliptical machine for my room too!!! Hope my results are as great! ~ Amy
Yep, she is adorable! You can tell she's just so sweet natured. Your house looks gorgeous! You must take some pictures and post them for me. I would love to see it on the outside and the inside. Cute, cute, cute!
About the header...my little sister made it on her mac.
Post a Comment