CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas at Mimi and Opa's




We drove up to Salt Lake the day after Christmas to spend a week with Mimi and Opa. We love our Mimi and Opa!





Christmas just isn't Christmas without the snow. Dean couldn't get enough of it, which makes Curt happy. He can't wait to teach Dean how to snowboard. I on the other hand can wait for that. Dean had fun making snowballs, snowangels and a snowman. Curt also enjoyed the snow. He got some snowboarding and snowmobiling in. AndI got my shopping in! Mom and I never get sick of Nordstroms.


The kids had fun seeing their cousins Matthew and Maren. Jill and Maren had a fun night at Mimi and Opa's playing dress up and watching Disney movies. They are so cute with their matching blankets.

1 comments:

Arriola said...

Holly,
(I know it says dax, I need to fix that...it's amy, of course) ANYWHO - I've loved catching up for the last 10 minutes or so on your blog!!! The Mutton Busting is FABULOUS!!!! We definately need to get Benjamin on a sheepy next year!!! GO DEAN!!! Happy Birthday - I want to hear more about N.Y.C. - and your tree looked awesome. I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas~! AMY