





My dream finally came true! I went to New York with my good friends Marci and Kim. THANK YOU to our husbands who stayed home and watched the kids while we went on a much needed girls trip! We arrived in New York the night the Rockefeller Center tree was lit. It was beautiful! It was fun to see people ice skating and to see the buildings decorated with snowflakes and wreathes. Christmas is my favorite time of year and New York was the perfect way to start the holiday. We enjoyed sleeping in, eating out, shopping and taking in all that New York has to offer. We went to see The Lion King. It was AMAZING! We also saw the Rockettes. Marci's friend from dance at BYU is a Rockette and she took us back stage. It was neat to see the props and where they keep the Camel and sheep for their live Nativity.
I was on New York's Channel 5 news Monday Dec. 5th. They wanted to know if I have a plan when I Christmas shop. I'm famously frugal! Check out the video!
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=8E407AF310292820BE832008ABBAD3DD?contentId=5108285&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
Saturday, December 15, 2007
New York
Posted by holly at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment