CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Dean






Dean has been counting down to his Birthday and today it finally came. He had a Spiderman party. Curt and I took Dean and 6 of Dean's friends bowling at the Red Rock. They all did great! Dean was so cute today he said, "Mom I'm not 5 until I have my party." So he didn't turn 5 until 2:30 this afternoon. Even though he was born at 9:00 in the morning. He had a fun day and Curt and I as his parents did too. It's so fun to see him so excited. Happy Birthday Dean we LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I've been waiting for more posts!! So fun to se all the pics! Keep em' coming! Miss you guys!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Holly!

I can't believe how grown up Dean is! I remember the day he was born and I remember holding him when you guys got home from the hospital! Amazing! He has grown into quite the handsome little one! All of your kids are so darling. Now you need to post some pics of you house, I'm dying to see it. It looks so nice just from the little parts I can see in the pictures. You've always had such good taste. I'm so glad we can keep in touch!