CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yummy Rolls


I am very proud of myself. I made dinner every night this week. I am becoming so domestic :) I even bought myself a cute little apron. Jill was excited Wednesday night because I made her favorite rolls. Not frozen Rhodes rolls, homemade rolls. I know, I surprise myself. I had to take a picture of Jill because she was such a good helper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is your little helper!! I can't beleive how big she is getting! We need more pics more pics!! Keep them coming! :) Can u tell I'm so happy you jumped on the blog wagon?

Anonymous said...

How cute is your little helper!! I can't beleive how big she is getting! We need more pics more pics!! Keep them coming! :) Can u tell I'm so happy you jumped on the blog wagon?

The Banner Family said...

I love Jill! She's A-dorable! We miss our lil' Stitchy!

team howey said...

Jilly is just so cute, and her accidents make her that much more prescious! We love to have the kids play!

M-Frog said...

You are such a cute mom! I am freaking out about how cute Jill is and I am also loving your Granite selection. Can you tell we are so almost done building our home? Only 30 days till we close!

So I also am attemplting to cook all the meals during the week and Cory cooks on the weekend. This is my second week (I am loving the new Rachael Ray Show and website) My one time trying homemade rolls no one ate them but me if that tells you how good they were.

We need to hang, I wish I lived closer! Miss you :) Melissa