This summer was all about the beach and swimming at Grammy and Papas. We have enjoyed playing in the sand and catching sand crabs. Dean has really improved swimming this summer. As long as he has his trusty goggles he will swim like a fish. Jill's big achievement has been putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles. Kara is our perfect little Angel. She is sleeping through the night and is always happy! Adjusting to three children has been a challange, but with Kara as good as she is I can't complain.
Curt is my fourth child. It is hard to tame him. As most of you know he bought himself a Rhino (glorifed golf cart) and is just a big kid. He took a pretty bad spill in March and cut his leg up pretty good. I was not a very happy wife and gave him the third degree. Especially since this happend 4 weeks before Kara was born. He has since put doors on it and it is now a little safer to drive. The neighborhood kids love to jump in the back and take a ride to the park.
Our latest and greatest to date with accidents in our family is Jill. Our lovely crazy little red head. Jill once again has ended up at the emergency room. It's not good when I call Curt to ask him where I should find him and he tells me I'm in the same room we were the last time we were here. We were at the Weston's watching the BYU football game. The Weston's have a gate on their stairs for their twin 18 month old boys. The kids were playing upstairs. Dean and Jill wanted to come down stairs, but couldn't open the gate. They were both leaning on the gate while they were yelling at us to open the gate. Their weight on the gate was too much and the gate fell. Dean caught himself, Jill didn't. She smacked her chin on the ground having to get 8 stitches. She cracked her bottom molar and bit her tounge really bad. Her tooth was cracked so bad that the dentist had to remove her tooth. Curt said he is going to buy a full face "Little Mermaid" helmet that she must wear at all times. She is always running, jumping, dancing, twirling, climbing onto the table, couch, and counter tops. She is my little monkey and I can't keep her still and that's why I love her.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Summer 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Holly! Sis did the same thing a couple days ago! She jumped into the pool but hit her chin on the side of it instead. She had to get three interior stiches and seven exterior. They had to wrap her up in that little velcro mummy outfit so she wouldn't move. I was in the ER hallway crying while Brian took care of it. It was terrible. Yesterday I held her for like 15 minutes hugging her and telling her I was so sorry she had to go through that. My stomach still turns when I see it. I can't even clean the wound or I'll faint. It was by far the worst experience we've been through with one of the kids! How will we ever survive this thing called motherhood?!?
Post a Comment