CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Curt and I had fun playing Santa and Mrs. Claus this year.  Dean was so excited for Santa to come that he just couldn't fall asleep.  It was 11:30 before he finally fell asleep.   He was certain he saw out his bedroom window rudolph's nose flashing in the sky.  Oh, the innocence of a child.  I want to hold onto it forever!! 

12:30AM and finally finished setting out Christmas
The fun of Christmas morning and opening presents
Dean excited to fly the air hog Santa brought him
Jill and Kara having a ball playing with their new dollhouse
Curt helping Dean put together some of his Christmas toys

2 comments:

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Holly:

Thanks for the message! I couldn't make it to Jake's get together because of work, but I was really sad to have missed it. I heard you guys had a lot of fun. Hopefully, we can all get together again sometime soon.

Happy holidays!
Jon

Beebs said...

Fun! Love the doll house, but where are your babies clothes! lol Totally a Stone! And we can all tell whose toys they really Curt!