CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I love this picture of Curt with Dean and Jill.  His face says it all!
Always so good at chill'n out and spending time with his peeps!
                    Napping with Jill



       Kara's first day home


I am so grateful for Curt.  He is a great husband, father and friend.  Everyone who meets him loves him.  He is there for me when I need a good cry and is quick to make me laugh.  He humors me by listening to the not so important details of life that I like to add to my conversations with him.  He is a wonderful father.  He loves spending time with the kids.  
I'm thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life raising our family with him.  He is a good person.  He's a catch and I'm glad I caught him.

I love you Curt!  Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cute family you are! I can tell just by the pictures that you are happy.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Those are some great pics of Curt. What a cute daddy! We miss you guys and miss seeing you with your family now.