CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of Pre-School







Curt and I went to Dean's last day of pre-school to watch him graduate.. Dean and his class showed us all the fun things they have learned this year. He has memorized all the President's of the United States. He knows the Pledge of Allegiance and he is reading and writing well. I'm just such a PROUD PARENT!

4 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Confession: I have a slight crush on Dean. I just think he's super cute...I mean, really, really cute. Every time I see him I can't get over that face! What a smart cookie, too!!! :)

Natalie Hansen said...

That is so exciting. Next year you send him off to elementary school. Now that is a crazy time. A bit nerve wracking, but it is exciting. That is so much fun seeing your family grow.

Nat

Beebs said...

Congrats Dean!! YAY!

Arriola said...

Good job Dean!! Shoot, I'm proud of him too!!! And so excited that he will be in kindergarten next year. What a cutie. AMY A.